PostMw2 Mutiplayer

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Mw2 Mutiplayer
Hey guys I am willing to ask you something. I know Black Ops comes out November 9th and I am requesting someone to do this and I know if it's not possible but when Black Ops comes out, could someone maybe make another Steam Loader that does not kick you and you can play Mutiplayer on MW2 so people can play Mutiplayer but I possibly know its not possible. Someone could make a program where It will not kick you. it was just a little request if its possible or not. Thanks!
BTW Im getting a new graphics card so I want to test it out on Mutiplayer :P
Try using what's called a vac disabler
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
Try using what's called a vac disabler
/ Ill try that by getting another account. Downloading AlterIWNet Torrent just takes a little bit of time to download.

EDIT: Ill just get AlterIWNet they have RAR files of the AlterIWNet, And Torrent and im not gonna make another account.
/Moved to Help
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?