can ya pm me? i Want to know if its the same i'm using.. :P
[Release] Working PTC
Yes I did do a super bullets, glass walls, in the recoil and reloaded, more need to turn inside the room ..
I'm anxious to see that PTC, if it works in BR
I'm anxious to see that PTC, if it works in BR
Look's like nexon finally did a useful patch ..
another great leech. credits to fatboy88.
Works like a charms.
confirmed working ptc method.
Missing Hook.h.. pass me please ?
Jesus christ... You just had to feed the copy+pasters again, huh? fatboy88 posted that on unknown-ch3ats a few days ago, why couldn't you just let the users figure it out themselves?
Yea where's the hook.h?
some dumbshits in this forum seriously
Hook.h missing, Leecher dropped. LOL
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Coding Help & DiscussionDO NOT RELEASE ANY WORKING PTC FUNCTIONS
71 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] Working Speedhack
18 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] Working AimBot
28 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] Working Addeys
40 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] Working Bypass (30 min)
26
