ok ive seen the shotgun double shoot mods but is there any way to make a rec7 double shoot? and if not could you do the dragonov? and if you do make something can you pm me or something i dont want this ending up like super knife
There is and maybe someone would make for you if you decided to type in English and ask in the proper section. I certainly won't.
Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi
There is and maybe someone would make for you if you decided to type in English and ask in the proper section. I certainly won't.
crap -.- srry i foregot to do mod request srry and it is in english..
mod plz move
Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi
There is and maybe someone would make for you if you decided to type in English and ask in the proper section. I certainly won't.
yeah,
1) type properly.
2) if you want it so bad, gift me a rec7 for a day to test it.
3) beg on your knees.
like fritz said, otherwise I won't make it.
fail is fail
\Request move
I made it for you.
File is attched.
(UN-ZIP and inject in GUNS_M_PV_SR)
It have Double shot and No-Reload. (Remember that the Dragunov have a high recoil, so aim a bit lower for the double shot.)
yooo u a noob yo, the rec7 is a AR there is no double shot, the only thing yu can do to is make it shoot faster... cant beleave this idiot actually sed that. you can make double shot for single fire guns only u twit
Originally Posted by vietboy
yooo u a noob yo, the rec7 is a AR there is no double shot, the only thing yu can do to is make it shoot faster... cant beleave this idiot actually sed that. you can make double shot for single fire guns only u twit
NOOB, TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK!
EVEN IT'S A AR, I CAN MAKE IT SHOOT 2 BULLETS AT ONE SHOT
SO..
Originally Posted by pokeman1
NOOB, TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK!
EVEN IT'S A AR, I CAN MAKE IT SHOOT 2 BULLETS AT ONE SHOT
SO..
No point in saying that.
Easy shit is easy shit. /