Traction skin...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Traction skin...
A little skin i was working on for fun...
Just thought i throw it in here..

lol :]

lol, now we have moved off War Rock it self, and are skinning the in-game tools XD


also, why not be more useful about it and crack it ? I mean, it is only a trial for 30 days, I thought...


Anyways, try to crack the time limit,

Many thanks,

olie122333
nice the skinning looks awesome!!! keep up the good work
Thanks

It is more than 30 days..

But if it has a 30 day limit I will make a crack..

I'll uplaod the file
I think this is in the wrong section ... this is WR skinning (changin textures in warrock).
Oh :[

What section then?
Maybe general section.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us