Can u learn me?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Can u learn me?
Hi.

I am new here so i wana learn C++ and i wana know if someone here can show me the basics? I looked on google but didnt find anything usefull for me so need someone who will show me.

Thx
I'll reply with help anytime you post questions here i also recommend C programming.com - Your Resource for C and C++ Programming beginner tutorials! Use Dev-C++ for an easy starter compiler also. Aim for the rudamentary concept of making simple console functions and practicing logic flow. Google.com can give you so much it's insane. Resourcing is never a bad thing!

You can request a C++ tutorials for fresh starts and i'll write you one to read and learn from? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/162-tutori...-new-post.html
Nice man from u to help . Will look and btw whitch is the best/simple compiller? And are u pro in c++?
I'm a programmer who uses C++ every now and then so i'm sure i can figure out whatever you need.

Dev-C++ is simple/basic good for starting.
And then c++? Can u add me to msn?
sure no problem
Man u are first who help me dont no maby all on forum are like u i hope.
Take a class, read a book.

There are a number of compilers avaliable, MSVS --- tons of versions, Borland, and so many others.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us