Project ideas!

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Project ideas!
Whilst all of my friends are out having fun and being social, I'm inside being socially deprived.

project idea, also general project idea thread.

Format:
[Just copy and paste it, please]
[php]Language:
Difficulty:
Title:
Description:
Other details/features: [/php]

Example:
Language: VB.NET
Difficulty: 0.5
Title: Spammer
Description: Spams text
Other details/features: Hotkeys, custom interval, etc.
I know the feeling. I don't know what I should do in either .net or Java.
For C++:
Title:Auto refresh
Difficulty: 2/10
Descriptions: Synthesizes the press of the F5 key with a user definded time.
C++ only nub.
Maybe I should include language
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Maybe I should include language
Still C++
BTW, I included the copypastable layout for a reason...
Too bad you made the edit to tell us to C+P after i posted.
No, that edit was to add the "Language" option, Patrickson

Get your facts straight!
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
No, that edit was to add the "Language" option, Patrickson

Get your facts straight!
아니 감사합니다 .
제발 .

Google translate FTW?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
제발 .

Google translate FTW?
I'm actually learning korean so i don't need google translate.

please my ass.

dangshin-eun gumeunsaek namja-rul sarang haeyo
Can it be a hack for a game
Language: VB.NET
Difficulty: 9/10
Title: .NET Obfuscator
Description: Make a program that packs .NET objects to prevent reverse engineering & include better deployment.
Other details/features: Have a unique hardware ID system in it to prevent sharing of program.

There you go.
That ought to take you a while...
Quote Originally Posted by skiiiz View Post
Language: VB.NET
Difficulty: 9/10
Title: .NET Obfuscator
Description: Make a program that packs .NET objects to prevent reverse engineering & include better deployment.
Other details/features: Have a unique hardware ID system in it to prevent sharing of program.

There you go.
That ought to take you a while...
Exact same hardware = owned.
^Not necessarily.
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?