Project ideas!
I mean merging registry values.
E.G: Merging "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptograph y", "MachineGuid" with "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "BuildGuid"
Each computer has a unique HWID.
So how was I pwned again?
E.G: Merging "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptograph y", "MachineGuid" with "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "BuildGuid"
Each computer has a unique HWID.
So how was I pwned again?
You're forgetting the most basic rule of reversing...
All code must run, if I shove that ultra hard packed thingy of yours into a debugger I can step the measures of protection and bypass them, sorry bud, but protecting your software like that is just a waste of time...
Stupid?
Slim?
uhh... Super cool?
All code must run, if I shove that ultra hard packed thingy of yours into a debugger I can step the measures of protection and bypass them, sorry bud, but protecting your software like that is just a waste of time...
Hmmmzz.... I knows this.... how does dutch go again.... starts with an "S" ...
Slim?
uhh... Super cool?
The only thing I can thing off that would be effective, is to buy yourself time.
eg: making the cracking process as repetitive and boring as possible, and using techniques that are hard to bypass for beginners & are hard to automate
But the thing is time & effort are all on the crackers side, it can take a professional years to develop a good protection program, but it can be cracked in a matter of days even by a skid using the the proper tools. And when it's first cracked and analyzed and all your flashy tricks are discovered, the process can be sped up to a matte of hours. To bad for all those years thinkering and working on a un-crackable solution
So to make a long story shot: You cannot possibly 100% protect your ap, you can only force the crackers to invest more time and effort, hopefully scaring the less skilled onces away.
eg: making the cracking process as repetitive and boring as possible, and using techniques that are hard to bypass for beginners & are hard to automate
But the thing is time & effort are all on the crackers side, it can take a professional years to develop a good protection program, but it can be cracked in a matter of days even by a skid using the the proper tools. And when it's first cracked and analyzed and all your flashy tricks are discovered, the process can be sped up to a matte of hours. To bad for all those years thinkering and working on a un-crackable solution
So to make a long story shot: You cannot possibly 100% protect your ap, you can only force the crackers to invest more time and effort, hopefully scaring the less skilled onces away.
Language: Dutch
Difficulty: 10
Title: Learning
Description: Learn dutch
Other details/features: Google translate is forbidden.
Difficulty: 10
Title: Learning
Description: Learn dutch
Other details/features: Google translate is forbidden.
How the fuck are the last two projects related to programming ? 





