VB6 Hacks, Question...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
VB6 Hacks, Question...
Hi guys. Im new to all of this, except for VB6. I understand we need a module before we can even start adding in the addresses to freeze and such. So, would anyone be kind enough to give me a good Module? Ill follow a tut to make it undetected. Other than that, I know what addresses to use and what to do to make them work.

(Also, do any of you release your hacks publicly here or anywhere else?)
This should be fine, or you could just download the generator made by zeas.

Code:
Public Const PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS = &H1F0FFF
Dim f1holder As Integer
Dim timer_pos As Long
'API Declaration
Public Declare Function GetWindowThreadProcessId Lib "user32" (ByVal hWnd As Long, lpdwProcessId As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Long, ByVal bInheritHandle As Long, ByVal dwProcessId As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Long, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Any, lpBuffer As Any, ByVal nSize As Long, lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hObject As Long) As Long
Public Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias "FindWindowA" (ByVal Classname As String, ByVal WindowName As String) As Long
Public Declare Function GetKeyPress Lib "user32" Alias "GetAsyncKeyState" (ByVal key As Long) As Integer
Public Declare Function ReadProcessMem Lib "kernel32" Alias "ReadProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Long, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Any, ByRef lpBuffer As Any, ByVal nSize As Long, lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Long) As Long
Public Function WriteAByte(gamewindowtext As String, address As Long, value As Byte)
Dim hWnd As Long
Dim pid As Long
Dim phandle As Long
hWnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, gamewindowtext)
GetWindowThreadProcessId hWnd, pid
phandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, False, pid)
If (phandle = 0) Then
MsgBox "Can't get ProcessId", vbCritical, "Error"
Exit Function
End If
WriteProcessMemory phandle, address, value, 1, 0&
CloseHandle hProcess
End Function
Public Function WriteAnInt(gamewindowtext As String, address As Long, value As Integer)
Dim hWnd As Long
Dim pid As Long
Dim phandle As Long
hWnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, gamewindowtext)
GetWindowThreadProcessId hWnd, pid
phandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, False, pid)
If (phandle = 0) Then
MsgBox "Can't get ProcessId", vbCritical, "Error"
Exit Function
End If
WriteProcessMemory phandle, address, value, 2, 0&
CloseHandle hProcess
End Function
Public Function WriteALong(gamewindowtext As String, address As Long, value As Long)
Dim hWnd As Long
Dim pid As Long
Dim phandle As Long
hWnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, gamewindowtext)
GetWindowThreadProcessId hWnd, pid
phandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, False, pid)
If (phandle = 0) Then
MsgBox "Can't get ProcessId", vbCritical, "Error"
Exit Function
End If
WriteProcessMemory phandle, address, value, 4, 0&
CloseHandle hProcess
End Function
Public Function ReadAByte(gamewindowtext As String, address As Long, valbuffer As Byte)
Dim hWnd As Long
Dim pid As Long
Dim phandle As Long
hWnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, gamewindowtext)
GetWindowThreadProcessId hWnd, pid
phandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, False, pid)
If (phandle = 0) Then
MsgBox "Can't get ProcessId", vbCritical, "Error"
Exit Function
End If
ReadProcessMem phandle, address, valbuffer, 1, 0&
CloseHandle hProcess
End Function
Public Function ReadAnInt(gamewindowtext As String, address As Long, valbuffer As Integer)
Dim hWnd As Long
Dim pid As Long
Dim phandle As Long
hWnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, gamewindowtext)
GetWindowThreadProcessId hWnd, pid
phandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, False, pid)
If (phandle = 0) Then
MsgBox "Can't get ProcessId", vbCritical, "Error"
Exit Function
End If
ReadProcessMem phandle, address, valbuffer, 2, 0&
CloseHandle hProcess
End Function
Public Function ReadALong(gamewindowtext As String, address As Long, valbuffer As Long)
Dim hWnd As Long
Dim pid As Long
Dim phandle As Long
hWnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, gamewindowtext)
GetWindowThreadProcessId hWnd, pid
phandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, False, pid)
If (phandle = 0) Then
MsgBox "Can't get ProcessId", vbCritical, "Error"
Exit Function
End If
ReadProcessMem phandle, address, valbuffer, 4, 0&
CloseHandle hProcess
End Function
Public Function ReadAFloat(gamewindowtext As String, address As Long, valbuffer As Single)
Dim hWnd As Long
Dim pid As Long
Dim phandle As Long
hWnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, gamewindowtext)
GetWindowThreadProcessId hWnd, pid
phandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, False, pid)
If (phandle = 0) Then
MsgBox "Can't get ProcessId", vbCritical, "Error"
Exit Function
End If
ReadProcessMem phandle, address, valbuffer, 4, 0&
CloseHandle hProcess
End Function

Public Function WriteAFloat(gamewindowtext As String, address As Long, value As Single)
Dim hWnd As Long
Dim pid As Long
Dim phandle As Long
hWnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, gamewindowtext)
GetWindowThreadProcessId hWnd, pid
phandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, False, pid)
If (phandle = 0) Then
MsgBox "Can't get ProcessId", vbCritical, "Error"
Exit Function
End If
WriteProcessMemory phandle, address, value, 4, 0&
CloseHandle hProcess
End Function
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Hi guys. Im new to all of this, except for VB6. I understand we need a module before we can even start adding in the addresses to freeze and such. So, would anyone be kind enough to give me a good Module? Ill follow a tut to make it undetected. Other than that, I know what addresses to use and what to do to make them work.

(Also, do any of you release your hacks publicly here or anywhere else?)
You don't need a module. Modules are for people too stupid to use the writeproessmemory API call.

I built the MPGH public.
Sorry, but Im new. I dont understand what you said jetamay :/.
Also, my friend says that even if I make a UDM, it won't work because Id still need to bypass PBA, is that true? And if either of you are willing to help me out, my MSN is meateaterr@hotmail.com.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Sorry, but Im new. I dont understand what you said jetamay :/.
Also, my friend says that even if I make a UDM, it won't work because Id still need to bypass PBA, is that true? And if either of you are willing to help me out, my MSN is meateaterr@hotmail.com.
Tell your friend hes a moron. That statement there is completely false.
jetamay, I have the addresses from Feb 28, 2008. I want to do something, like... Scope. Ok, so I write it like this:

Call WriteALong("Warrock",&HB0D7AA,***)

The *** is where I get stuck. The addresses he gives don't tell me what to freeze it as. If Im doing it wrong, please tell me.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
jetamay, I have the addresses from Feb 28, 2008. I want to do something, like... Scope. Ok, so I write it like this:

Call WriteALong("Warrock",&HB0D7AA,***)

The *** is where I get stuck. The addresses he gives don't tell me what to freeze it as. If Im doing it wrong, please tell me.
If your doing scope, then 1 = zoom, 0 = zoom out.
So to zoom in :
Call WriteALong("Warrock",&HB0D7AA,1)
Zoom out :
Call WriteALong("Warrock",&HB0D7AA,0)
I used the module generator and made WriteALong as WAL, does that mean when I type the code I type this?:

Call WAL("Warrock",***,***)
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
I used the module generator and made WriteALong as WAL, does that mean when I type the code I type this?:

Call WAL("Warrock",***,***)
Then you would do this

Code:
Call WAL("Warrock", &HAddress, 1)
that is wrong your friend is lieing to you or he does not know himself tell him you can not do that you have to sue alternate
just use wisley hack ^^
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us