Complete Model Change

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Complete Model Change
I have another Request now, not L96A1 to Black-Magnum, i need a Modelchange:
L96A1 to L115A2 with the same large, RoF and the Sound from the TPG1 Pro.
I already found so a Mod, but i want the White from the L115A3, and not the
bad green/blue from the L96A1.
Maybe if you can with RexEdit, the FireRare lil bit higher, but not much.
Thanks in advance!!!
What do you mean by "the same large,"? I might just do this. :3
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
What do you mean by "the same large,"? I might just do this. :3
He means that he wants you to open up the models in modeledit and push them back a little so they don't get smaller, and so you can just C+P the textures.
Yes, exactly this!^
@Dreamer:
If you are a Moder, or can Mod these Things:
Can you make this Mod for me please???
Quote Originally Posted by CombatArm1 View Post
Yes, exactly this!^
@Dreamer:
If you are a Moder, or can Mod these Things:
Can you make this Mod for me please???
I already made L96A1 to L115A2 0.o
I know, but with the Color of L96A1 and not the White.
The Thing on barrel is such darker as on L115A2.
Can you re-release it please???
Quote Originally Posted by CombatArm1 View Post
I know, but with the Color of L96A1 and not the White.
The Thing on barrel is such darker as on L115A2.
Can you re-release it please???
You're making no sense
Such a begger...WOW!!!
ChaosAngeL's Mod Change the Model, but not with the right Texture.
I would make it self, but my PC wont open RezInject and the others...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us