Stop asking for someone to give them to you and search for them or buy VIP...
Originally Posted by Alen
Stop asking for someone to give them to you and search for them or buy VIP...
dude dont be such a bitch...he can ask if he wants. I dont know about you but i dont think hacks are good enuf to buy them :\
but thats jus my point of view.
i AM searching... but i can't find any o.O
Hyperion's and jetamay's public hack? MPGH public hack? Then there were 2 others I used before VIP was back up...
Hyperion's public hack: not working and closed
Jetamay's public hack: need 150+ posts
MPGH public hack: ???WHERE???
There are at least 2 hacks that need no posts or anything, MPGH public hack not working, sorry
Originally Posted by Alen
There are at least 2 hacks that need no posts or anything, MPGH public hack not working, sorry
It is working. Just a couple of hacks need to be fixed.
I didn't say where to buy VIP ... but mpgh VIP hacks are OK, if you think they aren't PM Dave to get you some extra features ... thats what I did a time ago and he actually included red and blue xhair lol