How to code OPK?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
How to code OPK?
Title says it all ^^

Please, does anyone have the addy for OPK also, I forgot how to code it, Pleas anyone can help?

Thanks
Whats OPK? If you tell me I might be able to help.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Whats OPK? If you tell me I might be able to help.
one position kill,,, you stand there and everyone is lined up waitin for a shitload of your weapons to be thrown at them,,, and they dont even know it... never thad that hack b4 but i want it badly... its rare,,, usually only in vip hax...
lol i had that hack b4 it ownz ass lol i have been trying to find my tut for ages no lol
Quote Originally Posted by rob1cool View Post
lol i had that hack b4 it ownz ass lol i have been trying to find how to make 1 for ages no lol
ure lucky to of even had it b4,, i woulda killed megatime to get that son of a bitch...... i coulda hellaownz and gotten so many lvls so fast....
i wouldnt kill em all at once ,,, cuz pple screeny... id use main gun kill
em bit by bit
Quote Originally Posted by chubkakes View Post
ure lucky to of even had it b4,, i woulda killed megatime to get that son of a bitch...... i coulda hellaownz and gotten so many lvls so fast....
i wouldnt kill em all at once ,,, cuz pple screeny... id use main gun kill
em bit by bit

lol i still have the tut to make 1 but i need a uce i think it is ulta detected now any way lol
(((get a cheat engine and do this)))
EDit ::: he is a nooob so i removed the tut

GET A DICTIONARY
READ IT FIND THE DEFINITION OF
NOOB

LOL Pm ME FOR THE TUT MATE I WILL GIVE YOU 2 DAYS TO GET BACK OR YOU DONT GET IT
+rep if i helpt
he doesnt give a s***** about coding it, he just wants to fool us into giving him a vip hack, and him walking about happy.
Lol,i guess this doesnt work anymore(?),im not being hopeless,BUT,if DOES EXIST(AND WORK 2) it will be only VIP,i guess.
i had one once. it got boring after a while tho. it laggs out your cpu most of the time, and then you get banned.
I'll tell whoever can give me a working invisibility address (and don't say &H524818...).
Quote Originally Posted by personperson View Post
I'll tell whoever can give me a working invisibility address (and don't say &H524818...).
That isn't the right address? I was wondering why my invisibility wasn't working...
I know OPK code
I know OPK code

but i don't know Fast As Famas Code =/
For christ sake, are you all stupid... I know how to code all the others, invise,bone shot etc... I forgot how I code OPK...

Im not interested in any of these shit VIP's
Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird94 View Post
For christ sake, are you all stupid... I know how to code all the others, invise,bone shot etc... I forgot how I code OPK...

Im not interested in any of these shit VIP's
Bull shit you know how to code all those,,, and lemme guess you can just pull a retail m60 outta thin air,,, didnt think so,,, so take a fuckin second and think about your statement,,, and if we're all
stupid then go fuck yourself and gtfo of this site..
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us