How to do OPK + Code Cave with a debugger and C++

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to do OPK + Code Cave with a debugger and C++
Obviously doing a code cave is a pretty crappy way of performing OPK, simply because there is a much easier way to do so, however people are asking how to do OPK, and how to do a code cave, thus, two birds, one stone.

Its streams like a bitch, and it laggs a hella lot when I was doing it, so the FPS is crap. Regardless this requires :

C++ Compiler(Used Dev-CPP, my only working one ATM)
OllyDbg
NonaWrite
OllyScript
Code Cave Finder Script
Notepad(or an alternative)


-.- Don't copy and paste the C++ code, I was to lazy to complete the 0xblublu,0xblublu,0xblu, theres like a million of them.

Sadly I took out a fucka lot of study time to do this. So I'm going to fail tomorrows test. Why so long? I took like eight runs and tried to pack it four failing times. Regardless here is the over sized video.

Name : Untitled(Too lazzy to title)
Size : 16MB =/
By : Jetamay(Jeremy)
For : Mpgh.Net(MPGH Only for fucks sake, don't leech this shit.)
Download : Here


ok,i've seen your tut I LOVE U!

Only 2 question:
-how can i find a void addy to do the code cave jump??
-why u take all the byte (3 addys byte) and give to only one addy??
because OPK have 3 addy!?!

Thx for the great TUT and for the "future"(i hope) answer^^
nice copy and paste tutorial show us how to find the addy

spartacchio: there are a lot of ways to do opk
to find the player handling function u need the playerpointer. set a write only hardware breakpoint on your x, y or z axis and the debugger jumps on call to the function.
Quote Originally Posted by spartacchio View Post


ok,i've seen your tut I LOVE U!

Only 2 question:
-how can i find a void addy to do the code cave jump??
-why u take all the byte (3 addys byte) and give to only one addy??
because OPK have 3 addy!?!

Thx for the great TUT and for the "future"(i hope) answer^^
Theres lots of different ways of doing OPK. I just did a code cave to multi-task.

Gordon he was asking how I found the code cave. You run ollyscript with a CodCave Locater script.
Quote Originally Posted by middle View Post
with OllyDbg i cant run combat arms any help?
omfg do not bump old thread.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us