Scamming/Phishing Idea

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Scamming/Phishing Idea
Idea taken down to keep people from stealing it.

Working on making this 'generator' now.

//||||||||
20% out of 100% complete... Will post progress as time goes on.
Do you have xfire? I have a proposition that I think you're going to be content with.
Here is an used retail : BBCQPBUVFLV13T6H5
Btw,the name of the site must be kinda real,like www.wretails.????ⓘ
or maybe www.retails4free.????ⓘ

Im wondering,if the generator RANDOMLY makes a REAL RETAIL that no ONE used!!
I mean,you have to be a great lucky ass!
I can spare this site to a great warrock comunity,THAT HAVE A LOT OF 40+/30+ ACC!
Yes, I do. It's seemliss.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Yes, I do. It's seemliss.
Ok, I added you.
I have had "beta" types for programs like these, I know how to make them look really cool and I can make randomized fake letters and numbers combo's...I just need to figure out how inet works so I can get it emailed to me...
I know how to do that, but I dont know how to randomize the fake letter and number combos, or how to get the username/pass emailed to me. If you want to work together on this, my MSN is meateaterr@hotmail.com.
How can i make a site pls can someone show me a tut or we can work togethere
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us