Easiest PayPal Phishing Scam Ever

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Easiest PayPal Phishing Scam Ever
Well, not the easiest, but the best.
Well, not the best, but still a good one.

So tell me if you think it would work. It's probably possible though...

Requirements:
- A Jailbroken iPod Touch.
- The PayPal App
- Crackolous
- Installous

Okay, so upload the PayPal app to Installous by Cracking it via Crackulous.
Then delete the app from your iPod.
Now go into Installous and download the file you uploaded. (Dumb I know).
Don't install it, but you can if you want.

Now plug it into your computer and find your Installous Directory (somewhere in your iPod).
Find the .ipa that installs PayPal.
Edit it (I'm almost sure it's not packed) and make it e-mail you the E-Mail and Password in the textboxes when the log-in button is pressed.

Then upload the .ipa again to Installous.
Now anybody that downloads the app from your upload on Installous will be falling for a phishing scam.

So they log in and nothing looks wrong but you get their account.

inb4illegalisillegal
Why the fuck would you use paypal via a jailbroken iphone/touch.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Why the fuck would you use paypal via a jailbroken iphone/touch.
Because dumb people are dumb.
My mom did banking on a public computer.
Idiots be idiots.
Your mom did banking on a public computer because your family is a bunch of prairie hicks.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Your mom did banking on a public computer because your family is a bunch of prairie hicks.
She doesn't know what a "Key-Logger" is.
Manitobian and Proud
Doesn't sound moral
@Pie what sounds moral on a hacking website? And its a money scam witch can have bad end results.
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
@Pie what sounds moral on a hacking website? And its a money scam witch can have bad end results.
Yeah, but exploiting ways to gain money, or shit like that is different to me.
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
@Pie what sounds moral on a hacking website? And its a money scam witch can have bad end results.
which* (wrong spelling for the context in which it is used)

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
Well, not the easiest, but the best.
Well, not the best, but still a good one.

So tell me if you think it would work. It's probably possible though...

Requirements:
- A Jailbroken iPod Touch.
- The PayPal App
- Crackolous
- Installous

Okay, so upload the PayPal app to Installous by Cracking it via Crackulous.
Then delete the app from your iPod.
Now go into Installous and download the file you uploaded. (Dumb I know).
Don't install it, but you can if you want.

Now plug it into your computer and find your Installous Directory (somewhere in your iPod).
Find the .ipa that installs PayPal.
Edit it (I'm almost sure it's not packed) and make it e-mail you the E-Mail and Password in the textboxes when the log-in button is pressed.

Then upload the .ipa again to Installous.
Now anybody that downloads the app from your upload on Installous will be falling for a phishing scam.

So they log in and nothing looks wrong but you get their account.

inb4illegalisillegal
I do believe it would work as there are quite a few people who have no common sense and would use paypal on their portable devices whilst connected to public networks etc.

Why don't you try it and find out?
I never said I do it.
I asked what you think.
I download this app on the app store that said you get free stuff. Nothing happened when I ran it. Could my stuff become phished?
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
I download this app on the app store that said you get free stuff. Nothing happened when I ran it. Could my stuff become phished?
The AppStore app is from the PayPal creators.
Installous is user uploaded.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
I download this app on the app store that said you get free stuff. Nothing happened when I ran it. Could my stuff become phished?
Yes it can be phished, this sounds like when a lot of people dowload promisable "hacks". When they are run, they do nothing or simply disappear. The users' information can then be phished etc.

That is how I understand it to work anyway, I could be wrong though.
Fuck you scammer.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?