black ops level hack

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
black ops level hack
hey hack making team id just like to say could u make the people that wont to hack some hacks? this is a hacking website all id like is a level hack to get crossbow n ballistic knife could some1 plz make a hack i wont crossbow
The game's just come out and your asking for hacks?...
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
The game's just come out and your asking for hacks?...
yeh ive been playing it im level 13 and its fun but i just wont to get like 20 levels higher n then im gonan be all legit no more haks
Well ; I'm on my MacBook pretty far away from my Dev. PC but I can certainly try to find a few addies and crap if someone sends me the PE.
Wow jeez people just get the game and want to waste the money the put towards it and be unlegit. How dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
Wow jeez people just get the game and want to waste the money the put towards it and be unlegit. How dumb.
Their problem I guess ; For me I won't be able to play / have the time to play before a while, So let's see how things are going to happen .
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
Wow jeez people just get the game and want to waste the money the put towards it and be unlegit. How dumb.


I agree.
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
The game's just come out and your asking for hacks?...
^ this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhawk111 View Post
yeh ive been playing it im level 13 and its fun but i just wont to get like 20 levels higher n then im gonan be all legit no more haks
don't be noob at least get above 20 then hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Well ; I'm on my MacBook pretty far away from my Dev. PC but I can certainly try to find a few addies and crap if someone sends me the PE.
mememem = help.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
Wow jeez people just get the game and want to waste the money the put towards it and be unlegit. How dumb.
^this also.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Their problem I guess ; For me I won't be able to play / have the time to play before a while, So let's see how things are going to happen .
k if i get above level 20 then i only need to hack 13 levels just some1 plz
Quote Originally Posted by Mhawk111 View Post
k if i get above level 20 then i only need to hack 13 levels just some1 plz
PE.

Executable.
Dont have not worth it unless the game is crap xD

even level hack

and I think this game will have the most hacks of cod
wats pe? sorry for noob question
Quote Originally Posted by Mhawk111 View Post
wats pe? sorry for noob question
Two lines Below.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Two lines Below.
2 lines below wat? haha sorry for extra nobo question im kind of new to this stuff
isnt there a rule about begging/ requesting? dont hack the game like a fag just play get good and have fun. its not even released by me and some noob wants hacks come on now man.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?