Great score

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Great score
No i didnt use OPK, no i didnt use MPGH VIP HACK, no I didnt use any bypass.
BUT I DID HACK (with?) wont advertise dont worry.
DISCUSS !


Whatever who cares. should be in chit chat section. I supose this is out of pure boreness(my reply & the topic).
Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
Whatever who cares. should be in chit chat section. I supose this is out of pure boreness(my reply & the topic).
Yeah, i guess u're right. Some mod will move this to the right one.
u might have not used opk but u used some kind of hack because the players are different colours. i think u used gps which gave u a huge advantage over the other payers.
Quote Originally Posted by warlord000 View Post
u might have not used opk but u used some kind of hack because the players are different colours. i think u used gps which gave u a huge advantage over the other payers.
It is called chams. And he said he hacked. And I kinda hate the red / green chams - I prefer white / purple or yellow / green.
Quote Originally Posted by steven_italy View Post
u use a bypass?
U cant read, huh? stupido...
hihi nice score.... but buy better crosshair (crosshair3)
Quote Originally Posted by Dec0r87930 View Post
No i didnt use OPK, no i didnt use MPGH VIP HACK, no I didnt use any bypass.
BUT I DID HACK (with?) wont advertise dont worry.
DISCUSS !


DUDE U HUMILIATED URSELF !

Even without OPK i was having a score of 200+ , to 0, (which was on montana) dude All i need is a room in montana 8-16 players, No Sp+ No Req, stam, (maybe Anti-kick) and (Maybe Unlim ammo), belive me or not, next time i play ill post my score if the thread doesn't close... so dude lol ur score ISN'T BAD, BUT ITS NOT SOMETHING SPECIAL
It would've been easy to pull this off with just invisibility and boneshot.
nice score , now try without chams or any other hacks
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Way to gloat you Warrock nerds =0
Even though its offence, still Lmao....
I went 73-0 on Nerbil, and I entered the game with 100 kills left.

Invis FTW.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us