[SOLVED]Banned, quick question, help please.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Banned, quick question, help please.
Ok so I'm banned on MW2 on Steam. If I download the alterIW will I be able to play online multiplayer?

Sorry for the noob question but I couldent find it anywhere, and it takes me like 6 hours to download the game so I dont want to d/l if it wont work
If you have MW2 installed you can just "upgrade" it to aIW..
No need to get the game, just the DLC and the updater (and maybe some files).

And yes, aIW have nothing to do with your steam ban.
I don't have it downloaded yet, not even steam yet. Would anyone be kind enough to help me set everything up after I download the game?
Cool man thanks, I'll pm you later after I download MW2 if I have any questions.

Thanks for your help, thanks+rep
Some credit to the kid he didn't cry about his ban
Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
Some credit to the kid he didn't cry about his ban
It's not my account. It's a steam I'm selling for somebody and the MW2 is vac banned but I want to play while I wait for it to sell.
/moved to help

/marked as solved
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us