[SOLVED] A Quick Question.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] A Quick Question.
So all these hacks are for the PC version of Call Of Duty MW2 right?
I'm just trying to clarify.
-Thanks.
next time post in help section.... yes these hacks are for pc
Nooooo! these are hacks for Hello Kity Island of adventure...FOR NINTENDO 64!!!
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
next time post in help section.... yes these hacks are for pc
Thank you, and sorry I will next time.
lol, I love how you completely ignored Josephlittle's sarcasm. Like he wasn't even there. /haha
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
lol, I love how you completely ignored Josephlittle's sarcasm. Like he wasn't even there. /haha
Don't feed the trolls.
Quote Originally Posted by Diet Coke View Post
Don't feed the trolls.
hahahah true
but he wasn't trolling, just being sarcastic.
(now maybe if he was a choob i would call it trolling)
Quote Originally Posted by Diet Coke View Post
Don't feed the trolls.
I have a chuckle inside and i jus released it no homo /yea
/moved to help + marked as solved
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us