Crossfire-help.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire-help.
Heey guys
I have 34kzp 380k gp tell me what do with it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
EXP items all the way. /yea
I have more then 100+exp.
i think i gonna buy ak hallo lotto
Quote Originally Posted by MMAFighter View Post
I have more then 100+exp.
i think i gonna buy ak hallo lotto
do that and get coupons and exchange good luck mate
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Deagle scope. /yea
I dont know, i got 4 deagles camo.
but i hope i will win 1
Save the damn thing!²
You can:
Crates
Save it.
Name Change 3x xD
4 D.E Camo's !

Are you fucking High?
/
wow nice luck i only had ak47 scope and m4a1 custom which is the only best guns i have until i got perma banned for no reason
Yes 4 deagle....
HAHAH.
u r funny.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us