Tester

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Tester
I'm serching for a tester for a simple hack yup

so what the tester os have to be:
Xp 32bit
Xp 64bit

plz no lies tell what is you'r reall os

simple hack featrues:
Glow Player
No Sky

Big hack featrues:
Super jump(Not sure that this work 100% but we tried to fix some errors)
NoRecoil
NoSpead

i will let the tester test the simple hack and if the first hack worked fine then i will let him test the 2nd hack

I need ppl the tell the if it work or no
I don't need ppl to lie plz

Cuz i'm having problem with crossfire i don't know why it don't install so just PM me
Why you need a tester
you got crossfire
but ok i will be the tester if you want
Im here i got Xp 32 bit, and my laptop is 64 bit xp
im vista 64bit but u should let me test. might work.
May I be a tester too? Thanks!

O i have a 32 bit for desktop.
Already tested, not working on XP 32 bit, and Xp 64 bit.
i have Win 7 64 Bit.

Not only for XP!!

pm me with hack
Release the hack,
coke say u need pic to approval
need the hack
i can test the hack :Windows XP Home 32-bit SP3 /yea
Guys i fixed the problem of the game and tested it and it didn't work

i'm currctly working on the hack
hey... I've xp 64 bit, win 7 36 and 64 bit and vista 64 bit! I can test ??
Send me the code that you are using and I will try and find out what you are doing wrong. Send through Pm.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?