m00Stat hack :)

Posts 346–360 of 366 · Page 24 of 25
Quote Originally Posted by blackeyes01 View Post
Can any1 pm me with server details?

Thanks in advance.

Steam id : Blackeyes010

Quote Originally Posted by glvaftlpzx View Post
same for me plox
get ready for a ban
Stop crazy choobs.. Someone says: "It's patched" , Someone says: "Oh f*ck.. Works, thanks"
WTF is going here! Is it working or what?
Quote Originally Posted by crazytr4 View Post
Stop crazy choobs.. Someone says: "It's patched" , Someone says: "Oh f*ck.. Works, thanks"
WTF is going here! Is it working or what?
Only one method works presently and you have to have your own server.
wait i think is patched
i cant write a PM...send me the server name please
Quote Originally Posted by Merck View Post
Only one method works presently and you have to have your own server.
I've my own server. So what is the method?
EDIT: I changed my question. What WAS the method?
could sum1 tell me how to put these on the server
This method has been patched as of 11/18/10 @ ~8am EST. Please do not post asking for server requests.
Heh, Epic xd. i use this and i got 15 prestige thx man
Did you do that today or yesterday Diuczek?
crazytr4 what is your steam, i can help you ;], u have ranked server and rcon ??
Quote Originally Posted by w4nd4m View Post
crazytr4 what is your steam, i can help you ;], u have ranked server and rcon ??
I made it already. I'm Prestige 15 Lv 50. But I wonder, is it still working? Right now still working? I thought it has been patched?
umm .. can anyone open a new server.. i really want to lvl up to 50//
Posts 346–360 of 366 · Page 24 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us