No Menu Hack!
Hello! I made the better version now. Here it is..
Screenies:

Virus Scanners: (includes only .dll file)
VirusTotal
Jottis
Credits:
Thecamels8
AeroMan
Note: No recoil doesn't work, because everyone say that it's Addy didn't change (I think it changed because it doesn't work)
Happy hacking!
Screenies:

Virus Scanners: (includes only .dll file)
VirusTotal
Jottis
Code:
Features: Superjump = Ctrl Nfd = Auto No spread = Numpad 4 No recoil = Doesn't work Speed 2x,3x,5x = Numpad 1 (2x), 2 (3x), 3 (5x), 0 (normal) Fast All (F/A/H/R) = Auto 5th slot = Auto
Thecamels8
AeroMan
Note: No recoil doesn't work, because everyone say that it's Addy didn't change (I think it changed because it doesn't work)
Happy hacking!
Ropsu678 No Menu Hack.rar

nice release, can't wait to use... Wish there was zombie telekill or opk in it though

I'm gonna start learning D3D hacks after 1 month