QuestionNeed Help With Commands

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help With Commands
How I Can Login with Rcon login ????

What i must Type in in my Ingame Console
Or where i must Type it in

I Want to make when i Make Suicide that i become 300000 exp

Where i must Login and Where i Must Type it in /Rcon Login ???

Please I need Instruction or Tutioral ? Please Help

/
Quote Originally Posted by dulli1 View Post
How I Can Login with Rcon login ????

What i must Type in in my Ingame Console
Or where i must Type it in

I Want to make when i Make Suicide that i become 300000 exp

Where i must Login and Where i Must Type it in /Rcon Login ???

Please I need Instruction or Tutioral ? Please Help

/
I think you need to buy a server first, idk.
If you have your own server, download the rcon tool, its easy from there
I have my Own Server
and i Have the Rcon Tool ?
but i dont no where i must put in the codes
you must type in the Console: /rcon login (passord) to login, then put u server vars there
Quote Originally Posted by iProtato View Post
you must type in the Console: /rcon login (passord) to login, then put u server vars there
This.


/rcon login PASSWORD

to log in.
then


/rcon DVAR "#"
With dvar as in the dvar you want to use and # as in what you want to set the dvar to be.
I dont know what u wanna do, but most things are patched
check if ure server is activated?
and do the commands azumikkel did post.
/request move to help
In-game for me is : /rcon_password (password here)

Odd? Or am I just weird. /
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us