So

Posts 91–105 of 115 · Page 7 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
but I like it
anyway...does anyone remember what the topic of this thread was?
oh yes.
that again.
to be honest,both Islam and Christianity suck.
Becuase we count numbers, Christians 1.5billion Muslims 1billion or any number.
We both believe in an abrahamic faith.
but...how many people who identify themselves as christians or muslims,do exactly what the holy texts tell them to?
I know i don't.
we should stop comparing the religions,or say they're identical.
Let's just let it go.
I know im not, breakin 1 rule right now [dating] , not actualy a rule, but a warning, that it will lead to major sin, but i know i have willpower to hold back

countdown = 2months before i ask for marriage
Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
I know im not, breakin 1 rule right now [dating] , not actualy a rule, but a warning, that it will lead to major sin, but i know i have willpower to hold back

countdown = 2months before i ask for marriage
I fear for your girlfriend, your immaturity and lack of caring for her scares me that you would even think of marriage.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


I fear for your girlfriend, your immaturity and lack of caring for her scares me that you would even think of marriage.
Jelousy bro, dont worry im used t it
Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
Jelousy bro, dont worry im used t it
Not really................

Its kinda like pity more than anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


I fear for your girlfriend, your immaturity and lack of caring for her scares me that you would even think of marriage.
Just because you think hes immature doesn't mean he is in real life.
Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
Just because you think hes immature doesn't mean he is in real life.
Exactly its hard for me to put things in words as im not so good in english [writing wise, not speaking im pro at it].

In real life i never talk about Christianity, or judaism, just Islam and athiesm in the mosque.
Good luck with your girl Visible and Empire cut him some slack, I doubt he would still insist with the marriage if the girl didn't want to get married
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Good luck with your girl Visible and Empire cut him some slack, I doubt he would still insist with the marriage if the girl didn't want to get married
Shes athiest i dont mind tbh, atleast shes open minded, been with her a long time so im not expecting a "no" for an answer, but if so i can simply find a new girl.
Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
Shes athiest i dont mind tbh, atleast shes open minded, been with her a long time so im not expecting a "no" for an answer, but if so i can simply find a new girl.
Well if you're willing to give up on a girl that fast ...
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post


Well if you're willing to give up on a girl that fast ...
Lol im kidding
Wooo she's atheist.
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
Wooo she's atheist.
Give it a month and shes going to convert [hopefuly]

She has already tried being Muslim for 2 weeks now and i see shes loving it! now to teach her the Quran

BWUAHAHHAAHAH [EVIL LAUGH]
^Joke.
It k, i've converted many muslims in christianity ^^
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
It k, i've converted many muslims in christianity ^^
ofc u have.
I have, like my friend that I was talking about.
Posts 91–105 of 115 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us