CA Skype Group

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
CA Skype Group
I might be creating a CA skype group...whatchu guys think about this?
/discuss
if your interested add me on skype: bombsaway707
Iuno, they did this in general sort of, and it kinda fails :/ Well, might as well try though
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Iuno, they did this in general sort of, and it kinda fails :/ Well, might as well try though
Yeah thats why im asking the CA section for feedback on this, most the groups just go inactive but i want this group to actually last
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

Yeah thats why im asking the CA section for feedback on this, most the groups just go inactive but i want this group to actually last
Many of our old CA cavers are dead e.g. Crusty :/
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post


Many of our old CA cavers are dead e.g. Crusty :/
True, it is also the school year and activity always drops
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

True, it is also the school year and activity always drops
School never gets in my way of Computer time..

I'm currently working on my UserApp which currently has 5k lines of coding.
I'm expecting about 15k lines in the end.
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

True, it is also the school year and activity always drops
In Australia holidays are only starting
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post


In Australia holidays are only starting
another 3 weeks till mine start

Don't use skype but cool idea nontheless
I use skype..I'd be more than happy to join.
I think is a good Idea

Add me: SmartAlley
Add me..
ohiddeno
Maybe Use Ventrilo? Easier???
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
whats a skype?
Skype is a program used for video,voice, and text calls/conversations. I'd say it's pretty good to use.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
whats a skype?
.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us