MAP BIG IN highrise (Zombie)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
MAP BIG IN highrise (Zombie)
Hi this is my first big map

And I hope you enjoy the video I'll post in an hour ...
As you prove the map ..




HighRise_Objects()
{
CreateElevator((-1645.03, 8464.31, 3280.13), (1341.52, 10263.9, 4064.13));
CreateRamps((1241.06, 10466.1, 4064.13), (-1149.83, 10280.2, 2745.64));
CreateRamps((-2549.1, 10946.9, 2176.13), (-2529.67, 11238.8, 2257.84));
CreateElevator((-2264.94, 11044.8, 2712.13), (-621.508, 20796.7, 1870.13));
CreateRamps((-609.773, 20224.4, 2070.13), (-697.931, 19014.7, 2724.63));
CreateRamps((-697.914, 19006.2, 2739.41), (-2911.67, 19157.7, 2739.41));
CreateRamps((-2902.21, 19171.3, 2732.26), (-2863.96, 19912.6, 2078.13));
mgTurret = spawnTurret( "misc_turret", (-2676.9, 19141.2, 2754.53), "pavelow_minigun_mp" );mgTurret setModel( "weapon_minigun" );mgTurret.angles = (0, 0, 0);
CreateElevator((-3041.23, 20804.6, 1870.13), (-4709.7, 13599.3, 5464.13));
CreateBlocks((-5432.42, 12636.2, 5624.46), (90, 90, 0));
CreateRamps((-5618.72, 12001.5, 5472.14), (-5346.39, 11258.8, 5472.13));
CreateBlocks((-5889.81, 10515.4, 5619.3), (90, 90, 0));
CreateElevator((-5625.77, 10387.6, 5664.13), (-90.634, 6752.88, 3355.13));
CreateBlocks((-2726.59, 5146.5, 3034.18), (0, 90, 0));
CreateElevator((-133.374, 5999.13, 3099.13), (-686.556, 6854.67, 2736.13));
CreateElevator((-133.363, 6495.13, 3355.13), (-686.212, 6864.98, 2736.13));
}
Screen shot or video please
or it go close

(pleas close this pleas )
The video is rising.
I tell you when to climb.
maybe u shouldupload vid then make thread
Video Update!!!!!!
really man gj, give me your steam name and i we go make bunkers
(if you want that )

but really good man
I see you tried hard on this. What I don't like is that
1. Too much care pack stuff = lag
2. Your new areas are just a chain of teleports.
Check out my old map edits here
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...map-edits.html

On my highrise edit, You see that I had alot of places similar to yours. But my areas function more like map extensions rather than one long line of areas.
For yours Its like if the game devs took a map and made one giant road branching off to one side.

Now don't take this the wrong way, Im just trying to help. I would like to see more edits by you just that would work well with actual gameplay.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?