Sir Psycho Sexy's Highrise zombie edits!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Sir Psycho Sexy's Highrise zombie edits!
Hey guys! I decided to try out making zombie bunkers and stuff. However I didn't want to make a bunker (laggy, done too much)

So i introduce my highrise edits! There are 3 teleport sets. Each lead to a new building outside the map.

Screenies:













As you can see there ARE turrets. However, they were positioned in such a way that they can't fire anywhere else in the map, and that zombies can only access them if the humans were wiped out of the area.

Some said that it was too overpowered. I don't think so. If your playing and you have about 3-4 zombies who get some upgrades you can get past the turrets.

Side note i was using hacks to brighten the map so I could take screenies.

"So where do I get it?" Well you dont...

Just joking place this into your MapEdit.gsc under highrise (I didn't want to upload MapEdit.gsc or provide virus scans, seems too much of a hassle for this :/ )

Code:
    CreateElevator((-434, 6303, 2864), (1703, 10079, 3360), (0, 90, 0));
    CreateElevator((1254, 10103, 3360), (-563, 6302, 2864), (0, 180, 0));
    CreateElevator((-768, 6849, 2736), (-5863, 12185, 5464), (0, 0, 0));
    CreateElevator((-5102, 11101, 5464), (-654, 6847, 2736), (0, 0, 0));
    CreateRamps((-5520, 11240, 5458), (-5651, 11976, 5458));
    CreateRamps((-2390, 10236, 2268), (-2560, 10242, 2176));
    CreateRamps((2215, 11539, 4057), (1304, 11538, 3360));
    CreateElevator((-1858, 6257, 2864), (-4694, 3766, 3760), (0, 0, 0));
    CreateElevator((-4705, 2685, 3760), (-1855, 6129, 2864), (0, 0, 0));
    mgTurret1 = spawnTurret( "misc_turret", (-4090, 1612, 3760), "pavelow_minigun_mp" ); 
    mgTurret1 setModel( "weapon_minigun" );
    mgTurret1.angles = (0, 90, 0);
    mgTurret2 = spawnTurret( "misc_turret", (-5457, 10664, 5717), "pavelow_minigun_mp" ); 
    mgTurret2 setModel( "weapon_minigun" );
    mgTurret2.angles = (0, 90, 0);
Tell me what you think! I would like feedback, I will take suggestions! Post any bugs. And have fun!
This has Advertisements in it and might be edited by mod/minion.
Quote Originally Posted by rathynia View Post
This has Advertisements in it and might be edited by mod/minion.
Do you mean the screenshots? because i can just go into paint or something and cross that stuff out..
umm a vid would be nice but plz can u put this in pastebin?
As much as I would like to allow this, I really need that removed. Just get it done in soon...
Thnx for turret code. Didn't know that 1 yet
look nice but i got a script error :S
/removed ads (Photobucket was annoying me, deleting and reuploading the edited pictures showed the old pictures. Idk why. I had to make a new album and rename the pics :S

@Mr.Mackey - No problem ^^ I saw the turret code SOMEWHERE a while ago and I saved it into a notepad but I can't remember where I originally found it.

@ assasinate3d - No and No. Video is too much of a hassle for me. And I don't really think this requires pastebin.

@ buuuuuuuuh - thanks and Idk whats wrong is anyone else getting script errors?

I really aimed for adding new places in this mod rather than those laggy bunkers. I like having more map to play on and it keeps people interested for many rounds.
Thank you very much. All my friends enjoy the map here in Greece. Well done and we would appreciate if you could do the same with other maps too.
Well done and keep working.
Quote Originally Posted by Zefyros View Post
Thank you very much. All my friends enjoy the map here in Greece. Well done and we would appreciate if you could do the same with other maps too.
Well done and keep working.
Thanks! I will do some other maps too
Thanks you!
/Enjoy everyone
HAHA i did almost exactly the same thing with that map...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?