BeastMode

Posts 16–30 of 144 · Page 2 of 10
Its funny because they tried to get bobs base from me. But your pretty much stuck with public features until you either grow a brain or get your hands on this baby.
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Well ppl2pass is a fag who steals from coders and keeps to himself
No offense
Nah, look what has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Its funny because they tried to get bobs base from me. But your pretty much stuck with public features until you either grow a brain or get your hands on this baby.
Lol you must be making things up because I have never asked for the base.
Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
Nah, look what has happened.



Lol you must be making things up because I have never asked for the base.
What happened is they released the address so they can get the necessary credits and it must have been seeplusplus then.

BTW I see you hacked Deadlines.
Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
Nah, look what has happened.
Lol you must be making things up because I have never asked for the base.
You didnt but your partner did
and you know it was going to be released eventually because seeplusplus had to share with everyone like a dumbass and he released a hack with it, which can easily be reversed knowing his knowledge of c++
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
You didnt but your partner did
and you know it was going to be released eventually because seeplusplus had to share with everyone like a dumbass
Seeplusplus can't keep his mouth shut. Always have to be the one bragging about his hacks. Told him once but didn't take it in. Hope he learns now.

And seriously, I have never asked anyone/posted any messages using the hacked accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
Seeplusplus can't keep his mouth shut. Always have to be the one bragging about his hacks. Told him once but didn't take it in. Hope he learns now.

And seriously, I have never asked anyone/posted any messages using the hacked accounts.
Why were you involved, it was your loader and you did all the hacking so sadly your name is as bad as his
This is why you make "trustful" friends k?
Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
This is why you make "trustful" friends k?
like /me
so beastmode essentially means your invisible to every1 else? kinda like ghost mode only you don't float through walls?

wow...if i didn't quit making hax (like last week XD) i would totally use this, but i'll thank you anyway
i totally agree with marko.If you hadn't done this cpp wouldn't have done it and bragged about it so your the one to blame.
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Why were you involved, it was your loader and you did all the hacking so sadly your name is as bad as his
Yah, I know. My mom grounded me because I hacked IH. So this will be like my last message. She wants me to learn a lesson that hacking is bad and that I shouldn't steal from people. FML..

Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
i totally agree with marko.If you hadn't done this cpp wouldn't have done it and bragged about it so your the one to blame.
No cpp talked to me first.
Well now that you wont flame me i done my part.
Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
Well now that you wont flame me i done my part.
ask him for your pass back
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
ask him for your pass back
I changed it but im sure it wasnt him who hacked me.I know who it was.
The entire Source code section is viewing this thread /
Posts 16–30 of 144 · Page 2 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us