Questionumm TabControl Help

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


I never said, I am better than you !! Calm down !! /
Because that would be a lie.
Quote Originally Posted by hopefordope View Post
ok... so how do you create a custom control???
LOL

Using a fucking tab control is easier than using a WebBrowser. Just look at the Properties, and You'll get use to it.

Some people worked off of Tab Controls and made a WebBrowser with Tabs!

Hell, I think One made a whole Admin Pannel of 3 different sites!

You just get use to the thing after the properties.
Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post


LOL

Using a fucking tab control is easier than using a WebBrowser. Just look at the Properties, and You'll get use to it.

Some people worked off of Tab Controls and made a WebBrowser with Tabs!

Hell, I think One made a whole Admin Pannel of 3 different sites!

You just get use to the thing after the properties.
Tabbed browsing is the new standard in bowser, user created and other.
I;m not starting a fight.

Here is the simple way:

Tab control is Useable to multipule projects in 1 project. You gotta re-add the project with source and it will be done.

Again, im not starting a fight.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?