ExternalESP bans.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
ExternalESP bans.
I just got banned from using it
I said that is bannable.
But nobody trust me.
cool story bro
jks
ooft :L
u see i would never hack/mod in black ops <3
Dude, it was released about 24 hours ago.
Steam does delayed bans.

I am almost 99% sure that you were not banned because of the External Box ESP.
As for now, it is still undetected.

/Request close
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Dude, it was released about 24 hours ago.
Steam does delayed bans.

I am almost 99% sure that you were not banned because of the External Box ESP.
As for now, it is still undetected.

/Request close
Agreed.
Steam wouldn't ban within a day. It would just tell the user that the hack they have used is detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
Agreed.
Steam wouldn't ban within a day. It would just tell the user that the hack they have used is detected.
hey toob (:
You p lay blackops?
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
hey toob (:
You p lay blackops?
VM him.
And he said he was on holidays and that he could only check once a day and make a few quick posts, so he may not be on until tomorrow
I got banned from using this.. =/ I hate this place! ='(

(Yes, I'm Serious..)
Quote Originally Posted by Assassinanic View Post
I got banned from using this.. =/ I hate this place! ='(

(Yes, I'm Serious..)
It's not our fault you come here and leech hacks and then get banned for them.

If you hack, you risk a ban, that's it.

So either buy a private hack or a VAC2 Bypasser if you want to be more safe.

/moved 2 general
Maybe if you had used the python script instead of jumping straight on the exe then you wouldn't be banned then aye?
Why would you use the .exe when they picked up on that in MW2? Should all be using python src.
Quote Originally Posted by Reveng_ View Post
Why would you use the .exe when they picked up on that in MW2? Should all be using python src.
Exactly. Valve isnt full of retards (save gay ben) and they wouldnt have let the same thing happen twice. Treyarch on the other had...
All Cheats are bannable..
But ViP-Hax..hmm i don't know
NO TEXTURES & EXTERNALS ARE BANNABLE..... qq and go pwn.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
NO TEXTURES & EXTERNALS ARE BANNABLE..... qq and go pwn.
The only way that I think would make an external detectable is if the .exe is blacklisted and the Anti-Cheat takes screenshots (Which I believe VAC does not do).

As for textures, they can be easily detectable if they are not done properly.

Anyway, we will see soon enough. My BO account, the only hack that I have used is the External BoxESP.
It has been a while and I am not banned yet so I would say it is safe... For now.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?