ExternalESP bans.

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
The only way that I think would make an external detectable is if the .exe is blacklisted and the Anti-Cheat takes screenshots (Which I believe VAC does not do).

As for textures, they can be easily detectable if they are not done properly.

Anyway, we will see soon enough. My BO account, the only hack that I have used is the External BoxESP.
It has been a while and I am not banned yet so I would say it is safe... For now.
i think i know what im doing...
lol jks i got banned on my aimbot acc,
dw i got 4 backups hahahaha...
but yeah im still running my RC texture and its working fine.
how do u use the python script. i got banned aswell but i went out and bought the game again.

someone tell us how to use this python thingy iv installed it but dont know what to do with it lol
Quote Originally Posted by iferhat View Post
how do u use the python script. i got banned aswell but i went out and bought the game again.

someone tell us how to use this python thingy iv installed it but dont know what to do with it lol
1. Dont bump old threads.
2. The instructions are on the first post of the hack.
/closed due to bump
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?