Christmas Patch

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Christmas Patch
What do you think will be on the Christmas patch? It will be out next week! /

I think they will put all Christmas guns/ snipers/ knifes back. Also they will put the Christmas map.
lol christmas countdown XD
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
What do you think will be on the Christmas patch? It will be out next week! /

I think they will put all Christmas guns/ snipers/ knifes back. Also they will put the Christmas map.

Your Christmas Countdown - Xmas Countdown Clock
this christmas countdown isnt right for cross fire.../
for Cross Fire it dont start at this time...
Quote Originally Posted by tambre View Post
this christmas countdown isnt right for cross fire.../
for Cross Fire it dont start at this time...
Fine, I just remove it. Just say what you think is going to be on the new patch!
all the original stuff+ MORE GP GUNS PLEASE
Z8games should add more gp guns, now all of them are zp crates.
Winter nade, Christmas map. /yea
The traditional Christmas weapons:
AWM-Adv X-Mas
M4A1 X-Mas
Snow Grenade
Axe X-Mas
Santa's Sack O' Toys
X-Mas Hat
The traditional map:
Christmas (The same map as Halloween, except the background is edited)

This year, I really hope they add a permanent GP weapon in the Item Shop that is at least decent.
Quote Originally Posted by krissvectorz View Post
The traditional Christmas weapons:
AWM-Adv X-Mas
M4A1 X-Mas
Snow Grenade
Axe X-Mas
Santa's Sack O' Toys
X-Mas Hat
The traditional map:
Christmas (The same map as Halloween, except the background is edited)

This year, I really hope they add a permanent GP weapon in the Item Shop that is at least decent.
100% right there.
Nice I think a snowing map...
Like i said for halloween patch:
everyone wants new things (like more gp guns)
but it seems like z8 is again too lazy
Quote Originally Posted by _phil View Post
Like i said for halloween patch:
everyone wants new things (like more gp guns)
but it seems like z8 is again too lazy
Lol, are not lazy in patching hacks xD Almost all Pub hack is patch. Only 1 is working and thats the black chams hack that I posted.
who needs snow axe.
evrybody needs temporary xmas kriss for gp ftw.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?