Christmas Patch

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
I love the M4A1 Xmas.
I'll deposit ZP just for this weapon
I wish the M4 Xmas and the Glock Xmas for GP temporaly were back... Z8, if u seeing this, please DO IT OMFG!
why would u think z8games would be thinking of things right now they prob made a plan and got everything rdy prob just get some minor things fixed then they will post it nad we get new stuff
all i want for christmas is my acc unbanned :S
I want to see perm guns and new christmas map
Xmas AWM .
All I want for X-Mas is 1,000,000 ZP or at least 100,000 ZP... I wish im rich to get that zp
idk. im lost. :P
i hope they put in a new gp gun ;P
they will surely put up a m4christmas and AK christmas..
I wonder if this patch will be succesful or not...
awm x-mas lawl
same as christmas last year !
I would like a x-man Gp gun (Perm)
I wish they'd put something for bonus points -.-
I Think That Will Be Good Patch
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us