Thank-You

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Thank-You
I just wanted to say Thank-You to a few people from this section who have made all my 13 year old programming success possible. These people literally taught me 95% of everything I know. About last January I had a goal. Make a Combat Arms hack. So what I thought was a desire to hack, I found out turned into a desire to learn. Just to gobble up C++ and vB and anything I can. And I owe all my abilities to MPGH. My life has become 5x better because of what I've learned here. And I just wanted to say Thank-You to a few people:
*David
*NextGen1
*Lolland
*Why06
*And most off, Wesley, or as many people know him as Hell_Demon

And I also want to say sorry for what I did to get banned. I am:
Mwb1234

I just wanted to say that you guys have made my life better than it ever was.
PS I am a Mature 13 year old. I take Pre-Calc Honors...
Congrats =)
+ I know 13 years old is mature enough to program !! /yup
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Congrats =)
+ I know 13 years old is mature enough to program !! /yup
Well I was kinda dumbass getting banned. I had just gotten to 500 posts and I blew it... Just wanted to say thanks to Wesley and them for making my life better.
You 13 also?
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post
Well I was kinda dumbass getting banned. I had just gotten to 500 posts and I blew it... Just wanted to say thanks to Wesley and them for making my life better.
You 13 also?
Nope 19...but started programming at 13 ;D
13? Damn, I'm 12.
.................................................. .................
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
13? Damn, I'm 12.
Dayum, I thought you were old !!
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
13? Damn, I'm 12.
12 and 13 well iam 14
It's k =P
I wonder what why's original message said :O probably something that confused him so he deleted it knowing it'd brainphuck most of us.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
It's k =P
I wonder what why's original message said :O probably something that confused him so he deleted it knowing it'd brainphuck most of us.
Nah, I think he edited after my edit and it was nothing that'd brainfuck us lol. The edit was made because Dabid was pissed !
HD can see all edits anyway, so its not like I fooled him >_> ...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
HD can see all edits anyway, so its not like I fooled him >_> ...
I can? :O Can't find any buttons to view it D:
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
I can? :O Can't find any buttons to view it D:
He aint gonna tell yew
Are you the tweak on my msn?
Well, that might be mods, im not sure...
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us