Can somebody please render this ?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Can somebody please render this ?
uhh i feel like a noob asking for somebody to render me a pic.
and im not sure if this is the right place to do it but w/e

well i need the guy on the left rendered please
I can, but I need the pic to be .png or .bmp, I only do .jpg on high res pics. Also get a pic with clear margins, not a blurry jpg.

EDIT:

took 10 minutes on it, did not make it into a great render, but it is not bad. It's a png image with a transparent background.

direct link: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1183/render7kz1.png

image preview:
awesome thanks
how do you render images
Quote Originally Posted by adamleslie0 View Post
how do you render images
Corel PSPP X2, Draw suite or Photoshop CS3.
I'm the best renderer on the site, I'll do it if you want it..uh, better quality =/
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
I'm the best renderer on the site, I'll do it if you want it..uh, better quality =/
I ... uh ... did this in Corel Draw in 10 mins. I was even posting in mpgh at the same time. I can do a better job ace, if you think my render sucks
lol i was gonna ask ace personally but then thought it wud suck if he wasnt on but w/e
i got it rendered, gonna blur it up a bit and its all good =D
Alrighty then. Closed before this becomes spam.

also

Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I ... uh ... did this in Corel Draw in 10 mins. I was even posting in mpgh at the same time. I can do a better job ace, if you think my render sucks
I didn't say it was bad, but I assure you that I'm better at rendering than you. I'm not saying you suck or anything. Ask anyone, I'm better then most.
i dont know about now but when i 'left' ace was the best renderer on mpgh.
Well not many people have much experience with it =/ and mpgh isn't exactly the cream of the crop for graphics talent.
well as i can see most of the **GOOD** designers left.
i mean i dont see bull3t anymore, on chronologix, standoff got banned, sadisticgrin left, and many others
and yeah grin was a kick ass designer.

EDIT: ace's siggy pwnz lol
Josh might come back, but I'm not sure. He swings by every few months. I haven't seen him online very much though. Also, elly came back, but i think he left again.
yeaaa elly and dave are like mortal enemies now
dont know why
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us