PLEASE RENDER THIS

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
PLEASE RENDER THIS
PLEASE

Can you render the guy kicking for me? It's for a friend. I'll thank and +rep PLEASE.





Thanks ~Murkforce
You really should render it yourself bro. It isn't hard, and I know you know how to.
Well, I tried, and actually, it is hard =/
I hate rendering blurry images

Enjoy... took like 15 min to render cause its so damn blurry


Nice. I rendered it before though, is my render any good? It's already in a sig, but still you can see it:P

I know it sucks to render that picture, but it sucks, ask RJ maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
I know it sucks to render that picture, but it sucks, ask RJ maybe?
I think my render is fine for how small he is making it...
Rendering can be a pain if you dont know what to do...... when i render i try to get the render its self semi traced out with the poly lasso and depending on the color of the render paste it on to a new layer clolored black or white depending on the render and delete what ever will be noticable that is exposed when on the background... hope that helps
But you see parts that you missed..
thats why you put it on a white or black background and eliminate whatever you missed to make it perfect...thats what i do and my renders are pretty good
well maybe he sohuld get a better camera? xD
This is already render so stop posting on this thread
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us