Down Time Project

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Down Time Project
Over the past three days, I've had nothing to do but study since MPGH was having a server update.

SO
I decided to make something for once


Enjoy the majesty of this stump



For this project, I used VRay rendering and a free plugin called gwIvy
The stump was modeled in 3Ds Max and the background was inserted in After Effects

Merry Christmas MPGH
Neat!
If there wouldn't be MPGH, I guess you would be a famous artist
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
Neat!
If there wouldn't be MPGH, I guess you would be a famous artist
Patience is the word, and I have none

And thanks Dave, glad to see you keep a foot in this section too
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
Neat!
If there wouldn't be MPGH, I guess you would be a famous artist
Guess so.....
Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr... View Post
Guess so.....
You know it
Wow, nice job modeling. That looks pretty realistic.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Wow, nice job modeling. That looks pretty realistic.
Since when Dave cares about the MA Section?
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


Since when Dave cares about the MA Section?
Since I was too awesome to ignore
oh my god i thought that was a picture o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Wow, nice job modeling. That looks pretty realistic.
thats not real?
it looks completely real D:
Nice work Obamabish. I can tell you spent time on it. I just think it needs some more realistic shadow :]
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Nice work Obamabish. I can tell you spent time on it. I just think it needs some more realistic shadow :]
Thanks, Jackass Kidding, kidding
I'll be sure to put more effort into lighting on my next project
Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post
wow nice work dude
Thanks
looks good as, just the quality of the stump gives it away.. but realistic to get my attention.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us