Down Time Project

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


Since when Dave cares about the MA Section?
To get his post count up
jk jk
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
looks good as, just the quality of the stump gives it away.. but realistic to get my attention.
VRay rendering could have make it look perfect, but I'm such a novice with it that I could only get the stump to look so-so.
I'm happy with it as my first try though :]
That is really frekin awesome dud great job you should do more
Quote Originally Posted by jmanarod13 View Post
That is really frekin awesome dud great job you should do more
I really appreciate your support and enthusiasm
Thanks a bunch
lol nice stump looks rly good
Quote Originally Posted by CrustyObama View Post
You know it
So go make some /zzz
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us