teleport hack video

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
teleport hack video
i made it
cool can u send it on this furom that would be very cool!
Quote Originally Posted by silver surfur View Post
cool can u send it on this furom that would be very cool!
I doubt he made it - 5 posts and probably no hacking knowledge.
You might've made the video but you didn't make the hacks. I've done all this before you even thought of making this video. You need to work on spelling a bit more too but other than that it's a nice vid.
Neither of those were hacks...

They arent recent, and they are patched glitches.

At least the covolt one was.
lol if u do have the hacks and u wnna make us belive that then make a vid a new one.With this telehax.I am willing to buy it if it isnt public
can teach how u glitch?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us