Cracking iSRObot..

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cracking iSRObot..
Can anyone crack iSROBOT for me? It uses a card which stores points and I though maybe someone here could crack it? It'll save me quite alot of money aswell. I can't get the attachment to work currently so here is the link: down.botsmall.com - /iSRObot/ (Sorry if I'm advertising) Its the last one.. if you have any questions please ask.

Cheers
what is this even for?
A game called SRO, I recently got hacked so.. and I cba to pay or hand grind.. I got RasterBurn to help me but he might not be able so.. anyone else?
i shall give it a try.
Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
Cheers buddy

EDIT: Rasterburn can't do it.. anyone else? I heard Jeremy is quite good at cracking but I doubt he'll do it.. anyone else?

EDIT AGAIN: Soz for double post.. messed up -_-
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us