Cracking iSRObot

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Cracking iSRObot
Can anyone crack iSROBOT for me? It uses a card which stores points and I though maybe someone here could crack it? It'll save me quite alot of money aswell. I can't get the attachment to work currently so here is the link: down.botsmall.com - /iSRObot/ (Sorry if I'm advertising) Its the last one.. if you have any questions please ask.

Cheers

P.S Soz if this is a duplicate thread.. just that i felt it could be better if I posted it on General hacking and the Silkroad one.. since both don't get many views
Quote Originally Posted by GDX^
CRACK:
Code:
http://**********.com/files/30583009/Deepblue7_1.62_Crack.rar
BOT 1.62: (there are much mirrors on the internet!)
Code:
http://**********.com/files/30583010/sroboten1.62.exe
this is a cracked version of
Code:
http://www.bot369.com
Silkroad is a free online MMORPG, it can be downloaded @
Code:
http://www.silkroadonline.net/
If you want to create a new character, create it on Pacific, and maybe we can start a _______ guild


////
10/05/2007 update: new version! (1.62)
Link checked on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:25 am [t]
not sure..
?_?
I'd try, but I'm too lazy to download some shitty mmorpg =X
i got that off warez site =/
meh..
i quoted the person who posted it..
This is one fucking spanw!
I dont think it is possible sence they most have it protected. But someone may beable to hack it.
dont think u can crack it,mabye a highly hacker can
Yes, Madye. But you most be very good at hacking. And now how they made the program to hack it. That is the only way. And is it send money to a site. If it does try to regirt the site and make your own site and make it send it to you. Woot best idea.
Deepblue7 crack is keylogger
antivirus found a virus =/
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us