Which sig better?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Which sig better?
Which sig is better.

This one i love it. Vince Carter baby!

Or this one.

This one is alrite.
The 2nd one.. the top one is abit plain, just the render looks nice.
Alrite, Thanks. What would you give the Vince Carter one though 1 out of 10.
I don't even watch basketball/NBA so I can't really say
Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
I don't even watch basketball/NBA so I can't really say
Woah!!!.. Ur missing out of a part of life. Basketball owns.
O, Good point there. Here basketball is EVERYTHING, Well to me.
Football is the best for Americans also. Excpet i wish the damn Lions were good. Hopefully there good this season.
I meant Soccer, not American Football.. if thats what you were talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
I meant Soccer, not American Football.. if thats what you were talking about.
Ooops, Then why din't you say soccer?
Quote Originally Posted by Mikoll View Post
Neither...
Ummm, That was kind of spam.. We kind of got off topic, Sorry about that. But which sig do you like better?
Dont want to bump anything, but I just want to help you out picking the sig out. You might like the first one, but the second one looks neater and designed. Maybe try and do that to the first one.
O.O

And why didn't he just say soccer?
Because he lives in the U.K, where American soccer is known as football.
i like the second one also seeing as i live in england i do not get to watch much basketball... and not FOOTBALL gotta be rugby
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us