Which Sig?? Look!

PollWHICH SIG?
9 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Which Sig?? Look!
hi guys which one do you prefer? thanks,

PLEASE DO NOT JUST SAY THEY ARE SHIT ETC...

IF I COULD IMPROVE THEM, CAN U TELL ME HW?


SORRY!!! TOP IS THE ONE ON THE LEFT AND BOTTOM IS THE ONE ON THE RIGHT!
sig2.pngattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
sig3.pngattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
haave both lol
I like TOP
Quote Originally Posted by Blondenut1 View Post
LOL! thx X
How u make them u have to tell me at school. BTW i like the top one
top one sure
Err I would say top, but what makes them unique? Like what did you do to make them?
Not one..
If I need to choose. The one on the top
Quote Originally Posted by Mikoll View Post
Err I would say top, but what makes them unique? Like what did you do to make them?
I would guess background style.
I like the color in the bottom 1
Naw, the top one is better.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us