Bye mpgh

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Bye mpgh
I was in CrossFire section, and saw how mpgh seems in other sections..
Mpgh should be ashamed that many sections looks like CrossFire.
So i posted messages and said what i think about people thier..
Then someone that he is my friend removed my posts and it caused for me to be angry.
So i did everything to destroy this thread..
I'll be banned soon, so i want to say bye to all

WarRock section is the best section in mpgh.. keep this section and make this section better..

Bye all, TheCamels8
You will be missed
lol I'll never leave MPGH I leave when MPGH leaves.
Omg dont leave, ur PRO!
*Grml* Don't leave bro
Bye Bye Bye
Quote Originally Posted by Rave_ View Post
Bye Bye Bye
Damn i forgot to say FUCK YOU to rave..
I won't forget what you did to my friends _|_
Sorry to hear that man =/

Really wish you could stay, if you could tell us what was wrong, maybe we could help?
I'm sorry you're leaving: (
You were a great ...
now who will give me the address
Quote Originally Posted by IH-DjsantiX View Post
I'm sorry you're leaving: (
You were a great ...
now who will give me the address
Don't worry.. sh_z_sektor knows how to find addys also..
He will do great job, better than me.
aww man and we just became friends....

come on back when you get bored homie!
It shouldn't be this way but Also you'r friend did a mistake and he have to say sorry
Dont leave m8 your a pro coder m8 dont im sorry for ya
Just apologise, say you were high or something XD !!!
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us