Bye mpgh

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
camels, before you go, explain to me how to find the address? xD
Quote Originally Posted by IH-DjsantiX View Post
camels, before you go, explain to me how to find the address? xD
He won't we are a Team togther he teach me how to find them His a great friend
sh_z_sektor you english really sucks xD
Quote Originally Posted by Chemixx View Post
sh_z_sektor you english really sucks xD
My English is good i don't see where is the problem with it
I'll miss you bro
I'll miss you too guys
Thanks for everything..
But now i know that you don't need me anymore, sh_z_sektor will do great job.
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I'll miss you too guys
Thanks for everything..
But now i know that you don't need me anymore, sh_z_sektor will do great job.
Stop acting childish man! None said we don't need you, IDK what happened with you to leave MPGH, but none said you are useless as a friend, or as a coder.
Quote Originally Posted by ramiwr00 View Post
Stop acting childish man! None said we don't need you, IDK what happened with you to leave MPGH, but none said you are useless as a friend, or as a coder.
I don't leave because no one need me..
I just said that sh_z_sektor can do work better than me..
The reason is because i think that my time in mpgh is over.
Pls cme on in ICQ :-/
Sorry to hear that, bro
I wish you could stay ...
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Sorry to hear that, bro
I wish you could stay ...
For now i don't think that i should stay..
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
For now i don't think that i should stay..
Well, come back soon then ...
Cya later bro.
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
Goodbye big fellar
Fixed. If or when you'll be ready to come back we'll be waiting
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us