EXP Cheat

Posts 31–45 of 103 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by goblox View Post
many way to use packet editor for earn exp boost
10k-30k exp in a match or a round
preview
woah! how the fuck did you do that? could you please show me?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
woah! how the fuck did you do that? could you please show me?
lol. me 2, ill Thanks and +rep!
Quote Originally Posted by goblox View Post
many way to use packet editor for earn exp boost
10k-30k exp in a match or a round
preview
holy shit.
/me tutorial?
Anyone have a package editor that works with PB? The one chocolate uses doesn't work, and CE 6.0 doesn't work either.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
Anyone have a package editor that works with PB? The one chocolate uses doesn't work, and CE 6.0 doesn't work either.
did you try MHS?
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


did you try MHS?
Yea well I'm fairly new to CE and rpe and stuff so I dorm know much about this. I know how to use CE but I have no idea what MHS is. But I'll google it and give t a try.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
Anyone have a package editor that works with PB? The one chocolate uses doesn't work, and CE 6.0 doesn't work either.
Chocolate used it for Point Blank in the screenshot....
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
Yea well I'm fairly new to CE and rpe and stuff so I dorm know much about this. I know how to use CE but I have no idea what MHS is. But I'll google it and give t a try.
memory hacking software, similar to CE
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


memory hacking software, similar to CE
found it going to try it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
Anyone have a package editor that works with PB? The one chocolate uses doesn't work, and CE 6.0 doesn't work either.
chek your inbox in Private Messages.
if you think it save and you allowed me to share.
i'll
Quote Originally Posted by goblox View Post
chek your inbox in Private Messages.
if you think it save and you allowed me to share.
i'll
im going to test it out later because i need to leave soon. thanks though.
Tested and worked. Nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr... View Post
Tested and worked. Nice job.
what did you test it with?
anyone have a packet editor that works with PB?
i tried rPE and it gets detected sometimes.
ok when i try it says canot open process with both of the program rpe or w.e and cheat engine 6.0
Posts 31–45 of 103 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?