CROSSFIRE "SPAWN HACK" !!!

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Never heard about that.

I think it was Ash or Idk who, posted in general section about this..

And a MINION said, this is a glitch/bug, but i think this is the sektor tapper, or something..
Quote Originally Posted by [GER]Team******* View Post
If seen a hack for this.. but it's just disconnect your network con for a second, then you get disconnect and can play some minutes
as you can see on video I was chaiging chars once I had OMOH then STAR.
I also had axe which I dont have on fake acc.
And the weird thig was no reload.. and they die like they been killed by death. After that game I played normally ...
I got this bug too...
But never in an Elimination game.

Well done!
i also got this bug at aimbot hack .. haha actually i saved it wanna see ? totally rox
maybe i can make a vid and also i got diff. guns but my gun is only m16 weird O.o
this has happened to me before in egypt, i was spraying in their base.
Quote Originally Posted by kacon View Post
Here is video of CrossFire "Spawn Hack" or a bug .
I hope it's helpful for coders ... they could use this for hacks...
Sorry for so bright video I had gamma 100% and forgot to low it in vegas

YouTube - CrossFire "Spawn Hack"


Watch in HD!!
This is just a BUG and NO HACK.

TigerTJE.
i hope someone make a hack for this so it respwnbug every match
not a hack. its glitch
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
not a hack. its glitch
It's a bug, not a glitch
Lol? cool.
it happened to me some times too

it hapeens when the map is loading and u lose ur internet connection, so u get the message that u have been disconnected but u still can play

and if u kill some1 u will see the suicide symbol

and if u are a zombie u can "fly" so u jump one time and get stuck in the air and can jump very high

i made a video with fraps but that bi*** saved it into files where i cant find this shiat
LOL Loving It . How Did That Happen?
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us