LightbulbSoldier Front WALLHACK Request

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Soldier Front WALLHACK Request
Okay, so here's the thing;

We all know SF is a really shitty FPS, right? Okay, good. Even though it's shit, I still play it. I still get hacked, I get botted, I get tapped, and I get lagged. I get pissed. Pissed at the fact that there are others who can do this, but I cannot.

So, my request is this;

1: AimBot
2: AimPoint
3: Wallhack

I don't need to hear people tell that this game sucks, and to move on to better FPS's. I have and yet still SF holds my attention better.

I have two ways you can contact me. E-mail, or xfire.

iwastemoney@gmail.com - E-mail

valurek2 - xfire

If you have any working hacks, send them to me please. I have nothing to offer in return but my services as a hack tester. That is unless one of you feel like teaching me how to make my own progs. I'm a fast learner, so it shouldn't be too hard for me to get.

Anyways, thanks for your time. Get back at me!
Do not ask people to send you hacks to your mail or over MSN or xfire - stay here, be active and if somebody likes you enough, he will code you the hack. Otherwise learn to hack and do not beg for hacks. Good luck, seeing as you are going to need it
i have a working wallhack and im trading it for a working aimbot....
2 contact my xfire name is: chrisrocks33
bs no one has aimbot and if u do prove it my vidd
jeez scammers these days
by vid* lawl i suck at spelling
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?