Prodigy using Hack

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Prodigy using Hack
Just been playing gm in crossfire all gr where using the ******* hack LMAO i got kicked for trying to kick them haha even tho i was using it too
I not gonna play like Ghost on GM until this get patched.
I dont play GM for that reason

And anyway you dont have proof or something?

Many high ranks are using hacks.
They're only farming, they got no skills.

They have to use hack to fake skills.
no proof..but anyway..nobody cares about farmers

Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post

Many high ranks are using hacks.
They're only farming, they got no skills.

They have to use hack to fake skills.
totally agree with u
Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2011 View Post
no proof..but anyway..nobody cares about farmers



totally agree with u
I know it, because I'm a high rank too
Joke...

I know it, because it's very fast... Losing their skills.
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post

Many high ranks are using hacks.
They're only farming, they got no skills.

They have to use hack to fake skills.


Hey .. Jigsaw said farm is for gays...
Your name in game is [?]Gay ..So...You are a farmer /JK xDDD
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


Hey .. Jigsaw said farm is for gays...
Your name in game is [?]Gay ..So...You are a farmer /JK xDDD
xD
Yea...

I farmed today 10K EXP.
lolwtf !?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
lolwtf !?
AHAHHAAHAH, Dont run of the topic xDDDD
I have a simple solution: don't play with them?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I have a simple solution: don't play with them?
A little problem....

How can I see which high ranks and noob ranks are hacking?!
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
A little problem....

How can I see which high ranks and noob ranks are hacking?!
Easy...When they pwn you XD
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Easy...When they pwn you XD
How will know if is hack or skills?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us