Prodigy using Hack

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
I'm too scared about being banned, so I won't use that hack. I'm afraid I won't use it properly so i'll just skip my chances.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


How will know if is hack or skills?

We ever know =)
lol i hate noskill farmers xD
Im considering quitting Cf. All the Brs and hacks just ruin the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Easy...When they pwn you XD

Yea,
but I wanted to know BEFORE I jointed the match in the opposite team.
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post

Yea,
but I wanted to know BEFORE I jointed the match in the opposite team.
Get a time machine =)
Talk with harry potter maybe he help you xDDD
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Get a time machine =)
Talk with harry potter maybe he help you xDDD
Yeah, so easy right?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I have a simple solution: don't play with them?
Good idea .
Yeah many high rank(noobs) are using haks in Ghost mode and farming also they join Mutation mode with there clan mates so they can get the most kills how pefetic
wath is the ******* hack ? :O
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post

Many high ranks are using hacks.
They're only farming, they got no skills.

They have to use hack to fake skills.


agree , but not all ...
farmers have skill believe me they dunt joke anyone of them cud merk uz easy especially adiga they r rly gewd =/
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us